CUSTOMIZED INLET AND OUTLET ELEMENTS
Water on the move!
What should you know about our customized inlet and outlet elements?
Outlets are the earth retaining walls where the transition is made between an open watercourse or canal and the vault with tubes or culverts. De Bonte Group produces custom outlets according to the BENOR label.
This is how we are able to manufacture constructions of up to 60 tonnes for you. If your site does not allow for such tonnage, we offer a modular construction package consisting of smaller elements that can be connected on site without the need for reinforcement with sand/rubble. The small, modular elements eliminate the need for telescopic cranes. You will find more information here.
- Waterproof connections are available for all types of connections with rubber seals for concrete, gres, PVC, HDPE, PP, GVP tubes and concrete culverts
- Can be executed with additional add-ons: sliders, valves, grilles, etc.
- More efficient and safer placement due to the presence of ball-bearing anchors
- Dimensionally stable execution in self-compacting concrete
- No additional shoring required